Skip to main content

Two-stanza poem using visual imagery from your Q1 W4, M3-Lesson 1 Evaluation


"I thought it was you"
By: Pamela V. Bolencis


I can feel your presence but hanging on the air,
And I notice you're always touching my bouncy hair,
When I'm going to close my eyes you're still whispering in my ears,
I'm talking to you without any fears.


Little tiny fingers grasping a hand,
I just received such precious gift to be had.
Sitting, singing while acting in the bench never feel so sad.
One-day I'm with you my loving truly dad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 word story 3-panel comic from the learning assessment Q2 M1W1L1. (jpg file)

"A Little boy and a Fish" by: Pamela V. Bolencis A little boy had been fishing for along time but without luck. At last he tugged at his net and saw a small fish caught in it. "Please let me go," begged the fish, "I will grow bigger in a few days and then you can catch me again."  The little boy said, "Now that I have caught you I won't let you go. If I leave you, I may never see you again." 

How Multimedia makes studying Literature more Exciting and Meaningful

 We now live in a world dominated by technology and social media. So multimedia enters the scene, allowing us to offer our own ideas, thoughts, and opinions in a variety of unique methods that can be easily seen and shared by anybody. With the used of multimedia in studying literature, it has a huge impact that provides opportunities for learners like me to construct and reconstruct my ideas in audio and visual formats. Through multimedia platforms, we can apply wide range of strategies to understand, interpret and evaluate texts. By attracting people to read your works, you must need to provide them more of an incentive to do so. Multimedia also includes artistic and creative writings that offer a variety of approaches to comprehending and interpreting your work. Multimedia helps students learn in a different class by making more entertaining and relevant. So, here are the various multimedia formats that we can use to creatively interpret different genres of literary text. BLOG Is...

21st Century Literature from the Philippines and the World

 Week 7, Module 5, Lesson 1 Additional Activity Act it out! "Sinigang" by: Marie Aubrey Villaceran Part in the story entitled Sinigang, which I'll find most interesting.